There are several benefits of providing this picture in your post. Firstly, it makes the post very relevant and the understanding of post gets better. Secondly, it makes the post look attractive and more captivating, that attracts lots of readers. To use the featured image in our blog, we need the following:-
- Pictures related to the post (you cannot pick up any picture. There are certain rules in the world of internet. Pictures are of two types- one is free and second, which must be bought. So before you proceed, read this).
TO MAKE A FEATURED IMAGE FOLLOW THE STEPS GIVEN BELOW:-
- I hope you must have picked the picture until now. Now open the website Befunky. The screen shown below will be displayed:
- Now click on “Photo editor” as shown above.
- Next click on”upload”à “computer” as shown below.
- Now your work is to choose the picture. After you have clicked on “computer” a dialogue box will pop-up from where you need to choose the picture and then click on “open” button as shown below.
- After this, click on A button present on left side of the screen. It would help us to write on the picture we have chosen.
- Now click on “Add Text” as shown below.
- After that click twice on “CLICK WHEN SELECTED TO EDIT TEXT”. This is the place where you will write the title for your post.
- After writing the title, we will adjust the size of it. “FONT-SIZE” option present on the left-hand side of the screen will help you to resize the title you have written, as shown below.
- I have made some changes in the picture. Firstly, have a look of it.
I have resized the font size to 173 and shifted the text upwards. Now, talking about colors, three types of color options are given on the left side of the screen.
First color –> This is the color of the text. (I have kept it black as per my choice)
Second color –> This is the outline color. (I haven’t kept any color for this, as I did not want any for the outline of the text.)
The third color –> This is the background color that is shown behind text (I kept it white for my black text). We can even set the intensity of the background color. Here, I have kept it on 75. Intensity means the measure. If I would have chosen 100, the background must have been opaque and if I keep it low as 20-30 it will be transparent.
- Now click on “edit” option which has an icon of lines. It is shown below.
- Now scroll down and click on “Funky Focus” as shown below.
- Focus means, that the object on which we are focusing can be seen clearly and the rest of the image is blurred, as you can see below. Here, I have focused it on the laptop and the rest gets blurred. If you don’t like this option, don’t worry you can simply ignore this step.
- Now, the featured image is ready so let’s save it. To save the picture click on “save” à”computer” button as shown below.
- Now give a name to the picture, adjust the quality to 100% and save it.
- Now, a dialogue box will open, choose the desired location and click on save.
- The featured image is ready.
I hope that you will love my post like you do always. If you have any queries related to this post please feel free to mention in the comment section below.